How to Record Games on Android Phones – Youtube has become one of the platforms that are in great demand by people today because it is an alternative entertainment. Through Youtube, users can more freely choose the spectacle they like compared to watching television which only shows certain types of shows.
The proliferation of mobile games also makes Gaming content on YouTube Indonesia in great demand. Many gamers have finally created a special channel to share playing experiences and game play tutorials.
Well, for those of you who also want to do the same, you can record the screen while playing games on your cellphone. But of course you need a screen recorder application to assist in the recording process on the HP screen.
How to Record Games on an Android Phone
Some smartphone manufacturers equip their devices with default screen recording applications, such as Samsung , Oppo , Xiaomi and others. But if your device does not have this feature, you can use applications from third parties.
One of them is the AZ Screen Recorder application. The application can be used on Android devices that have been rooted or without root. In addition to being able to produce a fairly good screen resolution, AZ Screen Recorder also does not overload the device’s performance when recording.
To use it, follow the steps below:
- First, download the AZ Screen Recorder application through the Google Play Store.
- After successfully installing, open the application.
- Then enter Settings, then in the Video Configuration section you can adjust the video resolution according to the capabilities of your device. The higher the screen resolution, it will burden your Android RAM.
- In the Audio Configuration section, enable “Voice Features” to allow you to also record sound when recording.
- For timers or time, you can set it according to your needs.
- If you have finished configuring, press the “Start” button to start recording the screen, then immediately open the game you want to play.
- If you want to stop the recording process, double-tap the red button in the lower right corner.
Well, that’s how to record games on an Android phone using the AZ Screen recorder application. Then you just need to edit the video by cutting out unnecessary parts, then upload it directly to YouTube.