Clearing the cache and cookies may solve your problem if you are experiencing slowness or receiving cookie alerts while browsing Google sites with Google Chrome.
A problem caused by the cache is valid for a certain period of time (usually 1 week). Internet sites add little cookies to the visitors to ensure that the site features work correctly and correctly, and they enable them to use the site features through cookies. These cookies, which we use as a pocket, sometimes give an error due to a cache error and sometimes because of excessive overclocking. One way to get rid of these errors is to clear the cache and cookies.
To clear Google Chrome’s cache and cookies on your Android phone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Close all open tabs in Google Chrome, and tap the three points on the top right of the screen,
- Find and enter the ‘Settings’ option from the tab that opens,
- Tap ‘Privacy’ under ‘Advanced’ in Settings,
- Tap ‘clear scan data’ at the bottom of the page that opens,
- Here you will see three data systems that can be cleaned. Select “Cached images and files” with “Cookies and site data” from the list and tap “Clear data.”
After this process, all the cache and cookies that Chrome has saved will be cleared. Most of the time, if you’re having trouble surfing the internet, first of all, first thing you need to do is to clean up Chrome’s cache and cookies. At least this will allow you to understand whether the problem is caused by you.
If you are not experiencing any problems when you visit the site where you are having problems after the cleaning process, the problem is completely resolved. If the problem still persists, it is probably due to the site.