The Galaxy M20 is arguably one of the topics of conversation recently. Why not, this new cellphone from Samsung is Samsung ‘s new weapon to dominate the smartphone market in the middle class segment.
Samsung itself makes the Galaxy M series to target millennials, by offering products that are equipped with qualified specifications but are priced at affordable prices.
The Galaxy M20 that entered Indonesia is a variant of 3GB / 32GB RAM which is priced at Rp. 2.8 million. While to support the performance needs, this device is equipped with an Exynos 7904 octa-core processor that saves power.
But the use of screens that meet the front, consequently Samsung does not use the Home button again. This is what makes many Samsung users feel confused when going to do a screenshot on the Galaxy M20.
For that, for those of you who are accustomed to using a combination of the Home button, see how to screenshot the following Samsung Galaxy M20.
How to Screenshot the Samsung Galaxy M20
- Specify the screen area that you want to screenshot.
- Then press the power + volume down button simultaneously.
- After hearing the shutter sound and the display screen is shrinking, it indicates that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
- Then you just open the Gallery application to see the screenshot image.
Actually screenshots using physical key combinations are one way that can be done on almost all Android devices. Especially in this case on the Galaxy M20 the location of the buttons side by side.
Screenshot with Gesture
- First, open the Settings menu then select the Advanced Features menu .
- Then activate the Palm Swipe to capture option by tapping the button to the ON position.
- After that, specify the area you want to screenshot.
- Then wipe the screen with the edge of the palm from right to left or vice versa.
- After hearing the camera shutter’s distinctive sound, the screen will blink later and display the screen in the screenshot shrinking.
- You can tap on the thumbnail or immediately open the results in the Gallery.
Well, that was the second way to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy M20. Now you don’t need to feel confused when you want to capture chat or smartphone page views in the form of images. Good luck.